Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's alive!!!

Hi my friends!


No nail art for you today... but I have to show perfect Halloween manicure. I used just one thing - nail polish, 'It's alive' by China Glaze from Halloween collection 2011. I'm sure that you all have seen swatches of this beauty, now it's my turn 
Danas nećete vidjeti novi nail art... ali isto imam savršenu manikuru za Halloween. Za nju vam treba samo jedna stvar - lak, i to 'It's alive' od China Glazea iz njihove Halloween kolekcije 2011. Sigurno ste već vidjeli swatcheve ovog ljepotana, ali sad je red na mene 





On my pictures are two coats with top coat except on ring finger nail (if you can see the difference), pics taken outside, see how the color changed when the light comes from different sides.  
All I can say is... my search for perfect Halloween polish is over . It has it all -  the color is perfect, so is the brush and the application, drying time is awesome, full of glitters of all sizes, it's kinda chunky when it dries, but I don't mind. If you do thick coats, just one is enough, maybe a top coat ... I'm in love 
Na mojim fotkama, odnosno noktima su dva sloja s nadlakom, osim na prstenjaku (ako možete vidjeti razliku uopće), poslikano vani, vidite kako se boja mjenja zavisno iz kojeg smjera dolazi svjetlo.
Jedino što mogu reći... potraga za savršenim lakom za Halloween je gotova . Ima sve - savršenu boju, kao i četkicu i aplikaciju, suši se savršeno, puno glittera svih veličina, hrapav je kad se osuši ali meni uopće ne smeta. Ako stavite deblji sloj, dovoljan vam je jedan, možda i nadlak... ma zaljubljena sam .   


Till we meet again, love yourself and respect everyone else!


Love, Žana  



27 comments:

  1. Oo kakva divota od lakica,a tek sav taj glitter:)Uzdisem:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasan je! Mene zanima onaj što svjetli u mraku... Čini mi se zanimljiv :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nije grozan samo zato jer je glitter, ali ne mogu se zamislit kako ga lakiram na vlastite nokte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oplakala bih kad ga skidam, i sa folijom, pretpostavljam, javi kako se ponaša.
    Meni srce ne kuca brže od njega, ali shvatam zašto se tebi toliko sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you got the cool nail polish "It's alive" von China Claze, I want it too, but it is sold out... It is a great colour, I really like him :).

    lg Neru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi... haha, samo ti uzdiši ;-D

    Let's polish some nails... jel' da :-D

    Biba... slažem se :-D

    NatalieDouka... absolutely :-D

    Violet Fairy... joj i mene, ali od china glaze baš i nije predobar, sudeći po swatchevima :-(

    Lendoxia... ahaha, pa zelene je boje ;-D

    Polish AMOR... thanks :-D

    Biberlee... ali zato moje srce pjeva ;-D

    Neru... you can still found it on ebay :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuuu sljasti se jaaako :). Kako ga onda ne voleti <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. šljokice, šljokice, šljokice, volim šljokice!!! I ja bi mu oprostila to što je hrapav :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this glitter a bunch, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like how it looks. abit chunky but it's fun..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Šljokice,zelena boja,prekrasan O_O!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CopyCat... drago mi je da se slažemo :-D

    Nails From Fairy Tale... e da, to i ja kažem :-D

    Rea... hvala, drago mi je :-D

    sekav... nego, ovakvom krasotanu sve se oprašta ;-D

    Nail Nerd... thanks dear :-D

    pamgotcrazy... you're right, lots of fun ;-D

    Nina... baš mi je drago da nam se ukusi poklapaju ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favorite of their Halloween ones this year--looks super on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This shade looks amazing!! You don't need art on this at all! Simply gorgeous~:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been trying to look for a good green Halloween color but I can't seem to find something here. This shade looks perfect for the occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. KarenD... thanks dear, my favorite to :-D

    Lenka... ahaha, hvala ti :-D

    Minnie... agree, this one is perfect on its own :-D

    Nemo Late... you should treat yourself with it ;-D

    rins... oh, this one is really perfect, halloween or not ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everytime I see this polish I fall in love with it. I think it is so unique looking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. imfeelingnail-venturous... totally agree, this one is perfect :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I izgleda hrapavo, ali je boja jako lepa! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...